Whether you are a medical student in need of credible textbooks or patient case files in the field, a clinician looking for quick diagnosis and treatment information, or a patient searching for drug information, AccessMedicine provides various types of resources to suit different users’ needs!
Some other tools include:
- Current Practice Guidelines in Primary Care
- Differential Diagnoses
- Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests
- Images and procedural/conceptual videos
- Self-Assessment for preparing for exams
- Downloadable patient education handouts in PDF
AccessMedicine provides full text search capability and retrieves available contents from the entire site. Its responsive web design is visually optimized on mobile and tablet devices as well.
Note that some features require creating a MyAccess personal account to gain full functionality. As always, Ask a Librarian if you need further assistance!