Whether you are new to the nursing program or already entrenched, here are some highlights of resources to help put your research on the right track:
- Nursing Research Guide: the go-to subject guide for the library’s print and online resources for nursing
- Video Tutorials Repository: a collection of the library’s video tutorials on conducting research, locating library resources, and learning about library services
- Clinical Scholarly Project: instructions for locating the handbook for DNP Clinical Scholarly Project (note: Brandman login required)
- Dissertations: directions for accessing the ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global database to find published dissertations on your research topic
- APA Style Guide to Electronic References: the official guidelines for citing electronic resources in APA style (note: Click on the “View or Print” link to access. You will need to enter your first and last name as well as your Brandman ID# for access.)
As always, Ask a Librarian if you need further assistance.