Whether you are new to the education program or already entrenched, here are some highlights of resources to help put your research on the right track:
- Education Research Guide: the go-to subject guide for the library’s print and online resources for education
- Video Tutorials Repository: a collection of the library’s video tutorials on conducting research, locating library resources, and learning about library services
- EdD Dissertation Cohort Information: instructions for locating the handbooks and cohort information for EdD students (note: Brandman login required)
- Dissertations: directions for accessing the ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global database to find published dissertations on your research topic
- APA Style Guide to Electronic References: the official guidelines for citing electronic resources in APA style (note: Click on the “View or Print” link to access. You will need to enter your first and last name as well as your Brandman ID# for access.)
- Professional Editors and Statisticians Information (provided by Brandman’s Online Writing Community): a list of pre-screened, independent editors and statisticians that students can hire for dissertation editing and assistance (note: Brandman login required; see the Graduate Writing and Publication Process page for more details)
As always, Ask a Librarian if you need further assistance.