By User:Factoryjoe (Mazlow’s Hierarchy of Needs.svg) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons
Whether you are new to the psychology program or already entrenched, here are some highlights of resources to help put your research on the right track:
- Psychology Research Guide: the go-to subject guide for the library’s print and online resources for organizational leadership
- Video Tutorials Repository: a collection of the library’s video tutorials on conducting research, locating library resources, and learning about library services
- Counseling and Therapy in Video database: a database collection of videos covering counseling session, lectures, interviews, and more (note: Brandman login required)
- Dissertations: directions for accessing the ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global database to find published dissertations on your research topic
- APA Style Guide to Electronic References: the official guidelines for citing electronic resources in APA style (note: Click on the “View or Print” link to access. You will need to enter your first and last name as well as your Brandman ID# for access.)
As always, Ask a Librarian if you need further assistance.