By w:en:User:Dev920 (w:en:Image:Briefcase.jpg) [CC BY-SA 2.5 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons
Whether you are new to the business program or already entrenched, here are some highlights of resources to help put your research on the right track:
- Business & Economics Research Guide: the go-to subject guide for the library’s print and online resources for business & economics
- Quick tips on locating information on companies/industries:
- Video Tutorials Repository: a collection of the library’s video tutorials on conducting research, locating library resources, and learning about library services
- Dissertations: directions for accessing the ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global database to find published dissertations on your research topic
- APA Style Guide to Electronic References: the official guidelines for citing electronic resources in APA style (note: Click on the “View or Print” link to access. You will need to enter your first and last name as well as your Brandman ID# for access.)
As always, Ask a Librarian if you need further assistance.