By Bahman (Flickr) [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons
For Brandman students who study in the field of business, business ethics might be a research topic of interest to you. Here is a searchlight focus on how to search for information about business ethics.
- Start on the library homepage. Type business ethics into the Discover! search box and click on “Search”
- The first result you receive should be a Research Starter on the Ethical Responsibilities of Business, which provides background information on business ethics as well as overview of its applications. Additionally, the bibliography and suggested reading offer a wealth of resources.
- Aside from the Research Starter, you will see many books and e-books that the library owns on the topic of business ethics.
- To refine your search results, select the Advanced Search link below the search box and consider the following options:
- Add the Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals limiter
- Place the term in quotation marks: “business ethics”
- Change the dropdown limiter from Select a Field to SU Subject Terms
- Change the date range
- Add additional terms
As always, Ask a Librarian if you need further assistance.